I am excited to announce the latest version of Pulse Policy Secure which adds integration with Palo Alto Networks firewall to provide additional context-aware information including user identity and device security compliance. We’ve also updated the look with a modern user interface, giving IT admins an overview of active users, devices and roles in an easy to view snapshot. For the end user, we’ve updated their user experience with a streamlined guest registration portal which eliminates the need for time-consuming case-by-case contact by help desk personnel.
This latest version of Pulse Policy Secure enables our customers to:
- Deploy new Pulse Secure Appliances with 2X performance as NAC/BYOD Policy Servers
- Provide advanced access control and a BYOD solution in a Palo Alto Networks Firewall deployment with the ability to auto-provision identity information on firewall to apply access policies based on the compliance status
- Implement compliance check associated role based access control for Apple Mac Users
- Simplify deployment through wizards and pre-defined configuration
- Enjoy an enhanced user experience with intuitive and easy to use Admin UI
- Visualize data representation of active users, devices and roles via a new dashboard
Pulse Policy Secure gives customers secure access with automated security policy enforcement and incident response with coordinated threat control mechanisms to deliver continuous protection from unauthorized access.
Additional details about Pulse Policy Secure 5.3 can be found at https://www.pulsesecure.net/techpubs/pulse-policy-secure/pps/5.3rx